Thursday, January 29, 2009

My New Obsession....

OK...so I realize that my background isn't the best in the world, for some reason it isn't fitting just right on the page, but I have to say that I am super proud because I MADE IT MYSELF!!! :) I am in love with Photoshop, I have always been a bigger fan of illustrator, but as of now, I am in love with all things photoshop. I am determined to learn more and more and want to learn to build web pages as well. Anyway, that is all for tonight, I have been instructed by my sweet boyfriend that I need to get some sleep! So to the sack I go!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That's awesome! Not a territory I've been brave enough to enter yet although I'm always very interested when I can't find a background I like! I know Jonathan could show me how...it's just finding the time to do it.

Looks good! :o)