Monday, February 2, 2009
Chipping away...
Today I got some of my work done, not all. I am struggling with a constant overwhemed feeling. I feel like I can't get ahead, because I can't. There is always something left to do, that often I don't have energy left to do. There is laundry, house cleaning, homework, crafts, schoolwork, papers to grade, lesson plans to do, but there isn't enough time to get it all done. I have to prioritize and it seems like some things like cleaning the house never seem to get completely done. I'm tired of feeling tired though and I feel like I complain alot. So something has to change, I've decided to be happy. Happy with whatever I can and to just let everything else roll off of me, and I plan to tell anyone or anything that makes me unhappy to stop doing that!! :) Thats about it for tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment